November's Top Winner will receive 3 digital sentiments made by yours truly, and each stamper who's card is showcased will receive 1 digital sentiment made by yours truly! ;) Here's the best part--THE WINNERS get to choose what they want their sentiment to say and what style! If this doesn't sound like something you'd like, you could choose from some sentiments that I already have made. :) More details will be forthcoming after winners are announced.
With all that taken care of, let's get to it! We've got another fabulous challenge for you this month at Technique Tuesday--it's 3D Punch Elements!!! We cannot wait to see what amazing elements your create with your punches and/or die cuts!
3D Punch Elements
Punch or die cut
Strong adhesive (I've used Scor-Tape)
Embellishments, etc., to finish your project
1. Punch out or die cut an odd amount of pieces--make sure the shape you are using can be folded perfectly in half (technically that means that it is symmetrical). I've used 5 here as that seems to be a "magic" amount, but 3 or 7 can work. I wouldn't go above 9. It will get too heavy and will not stay on your project well.
2. Fold all of your pieces in half. (Hence the need for a symmetrical shape.)
3. Put adhesive on ONE SIDE of your folded pieces.
4. Add another piece on top. Continue adhering the pieces together until they are all attached to ONE SIDE of another piece. The element should lie flat at this point.
5. Put adhesive on the back of your element.
6. Adhere it to your project!
|More details on my personal blog HERE.
And now more inspiration from the crew~