Technique Junkies

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cascading Card Top Winner & Showcased Cards

Wow!  Over 20 participants last month--thank you ALL for playing along!  I want to just make a short comment before I reveal July's winners.  I cannot choose all of you to win.  Also, some of the technique challenges here will be easier for you than others, so PLEASE keep playing along!!!  That said, let's take a look at July's winners!

Top Winner is a TIE!!!

It's a tie between~


and 


Both are just stunning in different ways and I couldn't choose between them, so congratulations, gals!  You BOTH win 3 digital sentiments of your choice!  Please read the guidelines HERE on how to contact me about your prizes!  And don't forget to snag your badge under the tab above!  Now let's see the fabulous showcased cards!

Showcased Cards in Numerical Order~

(Her card was also one of the 
fabulous CASEd creations as well!)




Carte cascade
  
Congratulations to you all!   All very well earned and all amazing creations!  You each win 1 digital sentiment of your choice!  Please read the guidelines HERE on how to contact me about your prizes!  Please take your badge from the tab up at the top, too!!!

Thanks for stopping by to see July's winners, please play along with me and my new Crew this month--I cannot wait to see everyone's amazing Baby Wipe Reinker creations--happy stamping! :)

6 comments:

CG said...

Congrats winners! Thanks for picking my card as a fav, I sent it to my folks and now they are showing it to everyone on their trip LOL! Thank you so much for the great tutorial & challenge. I shall wear my badge with pride, and I'll be getting back to you shortly about that fab digi! Best, CG

Louise van Vuren said...

OMG these were ALL absolutely stunning. Well done to all you winners and thank you Mynnette for such a fab technique

Louise xx

wilwarine said...

Congrats to Asha and EwaVermella for their first place. I must say I also loved Ewa's card. And thank you so much for choosing my card too. I'm really proud of that, thanks Mynnette ;0)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness - what a stunning amount of wonderful and very different cards! No wonder you had a tough time deciding. Both of the Top Cards are just absolutely fabulous and have inspired me to make some more cascading cards! Thanks so much for the shout out and free digi for my card - whoo hoo!

Peanut said...

Oh my! I just saw this now! Thanks for picking my card. I mys say I sooo love Ewa's card. So wonderfully botanical. The showcased cards are top-notch too. It must have been a nightmare for you, Mynette, to have to pick just a handful from soo many gorgeous creations!

Debbie said...

Thanks for showcasing my card!
Congrats to the other ladies! Your cards are amazing!!!
Thanks, Mynnette, for the digi sentiment!!!