Technique Junkies

Friday, May 23, 2014

Winners - Side Step Card

The entire crew would like to say a HUGE thank you for entering our challenge & joining us every month! We love visiting your blogs and are always inspired by your creations!

Drum Roll please........ 


Congratulations!!! You win the amazing prize package offered by last month's hostess, Katy! Please email Mynnette at onastampage@yahoo.com to claim your prize! AND, don't forget to grab your badge from the tab up top!  


Our Showcased cards in random order:





 Congratulations to you all! You win a digital sentiment made by Mynnette! Please email her at onastampage@yahoo.com to claim your prize! AND, don't forget to grab your badge from the tab up top!
Thank you again for joining us every month!  


HUGS and happy crafting, friends! :)

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Congrats to the winners ! Will miss TTT :( !

Di said...

Well done to everyone, especially the winners and most of all to my lovely friend Mrs A!! Here's lookin' at you kid :)

So sorry this great challenge is ending - it's been such fun! THANK YOU for all your hard work ladies.

Hugs, Di xx

Anonymous said...

Cool - thanks for choosing my card and congratulations to all the other winners! So sad this is the last challenge; it was a lot of fun!
hugs serafeena

Mrs A. said...

It's my Birthday today so this has been a lovely win for me . Thank you so much and so sorry that this is the last challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

lovecraftingpaper said...

Hello, Mynn, thank you for visiting my blog! So I found yours and I think it's great a challenge blog on techniques, even if I'm not yet so good at techniques. I'll try to enter the new challenges!
Hugs,

Mariangela