Technique Junkies

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Side Step Card-CASE

Hello Everybody!

One of the fun things about being hostess for each month's challenge is that you get to CASE on of the entries.  It is always difficult because every card is so wonderful and unique!

So the card I chose to CASE is Heather G's from PaperCrafting from the Heart:


I like that she used a variation in the steps-instead of 3 she had 2.  I also liked that Heather used 2 sentiments for the steps on the right.  The doily is very nicely used also, so I incorporated that into my card.  And Heather's card used Doodle Pantry Digi Stamps-and I was so inspired that I used my Doodle Pantry stamps as well (they were Clearly Dollar Stamps at one time when I got mine).  The digis are great to size for the steps on the right.  


Thank you Heather G for your inspiring creation!  Don't forget to grab your badge! :)

And Friends-there is still time to play our Side Step Card challenge.  We can't wait to see what you create! :)


4 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wow !! I loved both of them :) !

Mynn xx said...

This is super gorgeous, Katy! :) Mynn xx

Heather said...

Katy, Thank you for selecting my card to CASE. I absolutely LOVE your card. You did a beautiful job--hmm I like the "birthday" take on it and might have to CASE your sentiment ideas. I'm sorry I'm late in responding. Hubby is in the hospital and I'm a bit behind on checking everything.
--Thanks again, I'm thrilled!

Heather said...

OK, I'm a bit batty today. I meant to say I like the "Mother's Day" take on your card...duh LOL