Technique Junkies

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Faux Silk Challenge Winners

The entire crew would like to say a HUGE thank you for entering our challenge! We love visiting your blogs and are always inspired by your creations! 
Drum Roll please........

Congratulations Kimbo!!!


Congratulations!!! You win the amazing prize package offered by last month's hostess, Rushanne (Rocky)! Please email Mynnette at onastampage@yahoo.com to claim your prize! AND, don't forget to grab your badge from the tab up top!
Our Showcased cards in numerical order:

Carole Robb Bisson 





Congratulations to you all! You win a digital sentiment made by Mynnette! Please email her at onastampage@yahoo.com to claim your prize! AND, don't forget to grab your badge from the tab up top!

Don't forget to join us this month for our Faux Cloisonne challenge! Watch the video tutorial and link up your projects HERE in the original challenge post!

HUGS and happy crafting, friends! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dec 7th 2012, one of my written goals was to win something on this challenge. I am so thrilled and I say, "thank you'. Carole

Cazro said...

Many thanks to Mynnette and the team, I am so thrilled to be amongst such a group of talented ladies. E mail on it's way. Caz

Cazro said...

Sorry no e mail to send, I'm tired, my excuse for my mix up. LOL Caz

Kimbo said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card and for my wonderful prize. I love taking part in these challenges x