Technique Junkies

Saturday, June 29, 2013

NEW Crew Member!!!

Hi, friends!  It's Mynn here to let you know we have a brand new friend joining us at TTT!!!  Her name is Shana and I'm sure you've seen her around blog land.  If not, check out her blog HERE!  Now I'm going to turn the post over to her to introduce herself!  WELCOME, SHANA! 

Hello everyone!  My name is Shana Gaff and I am THRILLED to be asked to be a part of the Technique Time Tuesday Crew.  I have one of those names that nobody knows how to spell or pronounce and it drives me absolutely bonkers!  It is pronounced Shay Nuh in case you were wondering!


My husband, Brett, and I have been married for 11 years on June 29th and have been together for 17 years. Wow, I just realized that is HALF of my life!  He was my high school sweetheart (obviously!) and is the absolute love of my life.  I have my master's degree in mathematics and taught middle school math for 7 years before becoming a stay-at-home mom. We have three kids; Easton is 4, Talan is 7 and Janae is 9.  When I was growing up I always said I was going to have ten kids but after three I decided that was plenty!

I have been stamping/scrapbooking/cardmaking for about 15 years. I love looking back at the scrapbooks I made in the beginning. They are HILARIOUS!  Lots of stickers and pictures cut into shapes!  Things have definitely changed a lot since then.  I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in 2006 and I hold monthly card classes and scrapbook classes in my home. I occasionally do home workshops but mostly just hold events at my house. It is a LOT easier than packing everything up!  I seem to forget something EVERY time!  I am what some people may call a Stampin' Up! snob. :) You won't see me use any items that aren't Stampin' Up! It's cheaper for me to buy it from myself so I don't see the need to go elsewhere. :)

I don't really have too many hobbies other than stamping.  I sing at church and our family likes to spend time at the pool at the Y. Oh, and I am addicted to Words with Friends on Facebook! :) Other than that, you will pretty much only ever find me in my stamping studio!  My mom (who lives across the street from us) is always on my case to get outside and get some sun...No thanks, I'd rather be stamping! :) It is my TRUE addiction!

Shana

1 comment:

SD pooja said...

Welcome Shana ! Will be looking forward to your creations along with the fab Team at Technique Time Tuesday ! And a very Happy marriage Anniversary !